Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Best 2020 - PonicsFarm NP2 (50 BLACK)


Best Gardening & Lawn Care 2020 ✔ PonicsFarm NP2 (50 BLACK). 

👍Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
👍Pack of 50 BLACK Flexible Net Pots / Net Cups / Mesh Pots
👍Smaller 1.28 inch diameter at the bottom for easier removal of netpot with attached roots




PonicsFarm Pots It DOES fit the juice plus tower garden. You have to snip 1/2 of the rim with scissors but it will fit. Much less expensive than dealing with that joke of a company. They're not snug in the pods, but they do fit.




Best PonicsFarm Pots First picture on the listing says 3 sizes, 2 colors. Leading you to believe this is a variety pack, which is what I wanted. Nope, one size. I suggest the seller fix this as it's confusing to the customer. Text on your main image is also against Amazon terms of service.


PonicsFarm Pots I purchased these and another brand that comes from a company that begins with a "9". These are much better! These have thicker and sturdier plastic, they have a real "lip" and cannot be pushed/pulled out of a 2" hole. They are narrowed at the bottom so when the roots get bigger you can still lift them out without trouble. I regret buying from anyone else but you live and learn, right. I only wish I could figure out how to upload the photos to my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment