Monday, January 27, 2020

Best 2020 - Large 5 Tier Vertical Garden Tower - 5 Black Stackable Indoor / Outdoor Hydroponic and Aquaponic Planters (24 Quart Tower - 13x13x26)


Best Gardening & Lawn Care 2020 ✔ Large 5 Tier Vertical Garden Tower - 5 Black Stackable Indoor / Outdoor Hydroponic and Aquaponic Planters (24 Quart Tower - 13x13x26). 

👍Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
👍Maximize Any Space - Garden Effieciently
👍Ideal Tool For Indoor Hydroponic Gardeners - Center Hole Used For Water Line




Mr. Stacky Pots Indoor gardening has been working out for me recently, and I really like this vertical garden for my herbs. I have been sprouting them in my hydroponic setup, and transfer them over when they are of a moderate size and strong. Depending upon how things turn out, I am planning to have herbs in three of these tiers and in the other two I will put some tomato and tomatillo plants that have sprouted. I am not really certain yet if I will put all five tiers together, or have a 3-tier and a 2-tier. Then, if these things turn out well, I will be sprouting greens and cucumbers to transfer over. Who knows? Maybe more tiers will be needed!Why four stars? Only the tiers come, which is clearly shown in the photo, but the instruction sheet clearly stated to put the first tier on the base then build it up from there. No base comes. You must go to a garden store or supermarket to get one; without it the runoff would leak all over the place. I was blessed that the garden store only had two sizes, 6" and 14", because after carefully measuring the 9-10" base of the tier I would have purchased one too small. The 14" base was perfect. It would have been much better for them to either state that the buyer must go get their own base, as well as the best size to buy; or to tack on a few more dollars and include one.




Best Mr. Stacky Pots Love mine! I use a wheelchair, so set this on top of a small low table, and on a turntable, ran a pvc pipe with holes punched through it down the middle, filled the pipe with sand filled the unit with potting soil and herbs, and a week later enjoyed my first harvest. I roll out to my deck, snip off what I need for a meal, give the unit a turn, checking for moisture, and roll in. I'm waiting for the tomatoes I planted in the top tier to grow (lots are forming). The pipe with sand helps with water distribution -- the bottom tiers seem to dry the fastest. Having it on the turntable allows me easy access from my chair. I'm really pleased with it.


Mr. Stacky Pots Ordered 4. Got 1 in terracotta somehow. Either way, these do work. However, I had to build a freestanding system to hold them and figure out how to water them. That was the most labor intensive part. I'll try to post a video the next time I build one, as I have yet to see any kind of tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment