Sunday, January 12, 2020

Best 2020 - Keter Urban Bloomer 22.4 Gallon Raised Garden Bed with Self Watering Planter Box and Drainage Plug, Anthracite


Best Gardening & Lawn Care 2020 ✔ Keter Urban Bloomer 22.4 Gallon Raised Garden Bed with Self Watering Planter Box and Drainage Plug, Anthracite. 

👍Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
👍DIMENSIONS: 32. 3 in. L x 14. 7 in. W x 30. 7 in. H
👍DRAINAGE SYSTEM that can be opened or closed for full control of watering




Keter Pots Good quality and sturdy. We added wheels so it would roll. Havent planted anything yet




Best Keter Pots These planters were easy to set up, they look way better than the homemade earth boxes that I had in this space before- I was able to grow buternut squash and cucumbers in these with no problem- the self- watering feature is great- you need self-watering pots to really be able to produce a bounty- anyways, one of these (we ordered three) came with misshappen plastic stabilizing rods- (the ones that go through the middle of the container to hold the two longer sides to each other). I e-mailed the day that I received these and I just received the replacement part last week (over four months later) - so the container worked while I was waiting for the parts, but the sides were bulged out and that container looked misshapen compared to the other two.


Keter Pots I have no idea what I'm doing, but for some strange reason I got this overwhelming urge to garden this year, for the first time in my life. I don't want to make a proper garden in my yard until I figure out whether this is just a passing fancy. So I bought this thing for my deck. I planted 6 herbs plants I got from home depot (mint, thai basil, rosemary, cilantro, parsley, and thyme). It's been about a month, and they've all exploded. I was pleased with this result, so I bought another and planted chives, jalapenos, regular basil, lemon balm, and white tea. Glorious success. I've now purchased a total of 4, and this is getting out of hand. My strawberry planter is gloriously lush after only about 2 weeks, and I'm giddy about my tea garden. Is this what happens when you turn 30? You get excited about planters and the kinds of herbs you use to season food? That is kind of depressing but whatever, I can now make pho on a whim without going to the grocery store, so win.These things are stupid easy to use. The self- watering feature and little floaty leaf are great for a ditzy novice like me. Setup was easy and quick. The whole thing feels really flimsy and cheap, but functions perfectly so I can't complain too much. Looks pretty nice- a little bit cheap but not too ugly. I think these things are great overall- I definitely recommend them. I do have to say they're rather spendy though- they're literally half the price at home depot fyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment