Monday, January 27, 2020

Best 2020 - Design And Build A Room To Grow: Money Can Grow On Trees


Best Hobbies & Home 2020 ✔ Design And Build A Room To Grow: Money Can Grow On Trees. 

👍
👍
👍




Bill Faulconer Gardening & Landscape Design Years ago when I was living in California I wanted to grow my own. I bought a grow tent and all the stuff that goes with it. I had fun and I did well with it because I had a huge advantage. I had Bill (the author) and his family help me every step of the way. Now that Bill has written this helpful book everyone that wants to learn more can get the excellent help that they need to succeed. It is very well written and has easy to follow descriptions.Aside from that, Bill (Author) became a good friend,a teacher, and father of sorts to me. Very impressed with his dedication, hard work, and great attitude working on the fantastic book! Very impressed and highly recommend if you're looking into starting or bettering your grow projects!




Best Bill Faulconer Gardening & Landscape Design This is my very first review of any kind! I just had to comment on this great book. I'm very new to this all and by reading this book it has educated me more than I would have ever imagined. You can the author knows what he is talking about, by the way he talks about every detail from closet grows all the way to warehouse and container grows. I really liked reading all the different planning and estimating he has done for each type of situation along with the great pictures. If you’re looking to learn from the best, then this book is a must have! Thanks, Bill, for all your time and effort in creating this AWESOME book. Best of luck Sir!


Bill Faulconer Gardening & Landscape Design This book is for a novice that wants to grow at home. The title alludes to commercial growing, but the designs are out of date or not practical for commercial growing. The author suggests wood framed greenhouses in the back yard and the commercial space was poorly constructed with flimsy foam panels.Very few pages are spent on layout. Ever heard of rolling tables? The author hasn't either.This might be a good book for a novice looking to use a grow tent or shipping container.

No comments:

Post a Comment