Saturday, January 4, 2020

Best 2020 - 25 Pack - NET Pot 3 inch with LIDS MESH HYDROPONIC AEROPONIC Orchid Round


Best Gardening & Lawn Care 2020 ✔ 25 Pack - NET Pot 3 inch with LIDS MESH HYDROPONIC AEROPONIC Orchid Round. 

👍Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
👍2.65" TALL AND 3" WIDE. MADE WITH PRIME QUALITY PLASTIC.
👍EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR DWC SYSTEMS, FLOOD AND DRAIN (EBB AND FLOW) TABLES AS WELL AS DRIP AND AEROPONIC SYSTEMS. EVEN A GOOD CHOICE FOR ORCHIDS THAT PREFER A VERY WELL VENTILATED ROOT ZONE.




Zaclon Pots Decent, though a bit high priced. Buy these and a bag of hydroton, you’re set from seed to flower.




Best Zaclon Pots Excellent


Zaclon Pots So useful for my own hydroponics projects I've ordered this twice! Fits the top of wide mouth Mason Jars perfectly, used that to start the growth of a ton of basil. Moved those to a Deep Water Culture setup using a 3 inch hole saw to drill the top out of some totes and these fit perfectly. The lids are useful to keep out light and it gives some strength to the netpot itself(not that I've needed it, but results may vary). The lid also keeps in hydroton(expanded clay balls) if you use that in the netpots themselves. So far I've used this for basil, cilantro and peppers and these have been brilliant, I keep them separate from my other netpots so I always know where my good ones are. And if I need to harvest(or remove) any plants I can just fit some aluminum foil in between the netpot and the lid and the lid keeps it down, literally ZERO light can get through so no algae growth in the reservoir! I'd personally recommend these for simple hydroponics projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment