Thursday, January 23, 2020

Best 2020 - earthmom’s Guide to EASY, CHEAP and FUN Home Hydroponics 5 projects you can make NOW to get started growing your own food!


Best Crafts 2020 ✔ earthmom’s Guide to EASY, CHEAP and FUN Home Hydroponics 5 projects you can make NOW to get started growing your own food!. 

👍
👍
👍




Linda Jones Hobbies & Home This book came out just at the right time. I had been thinking about starting a hydroponic garden, but wondered how much it would cost to get all the equipment. Well, with earthmom's guide I found my answer...not much, because she shows you ways to create various types of hydroponic container gardens using items from the dollar store and even things you might have just tossed in your trash!I read through the book, but have been too busy to try out the projects, though they look easy. Some of the photos were hard to see for me, but that could just be my Kindle or though I don't want to admit it, user error on my part. In any case, even without the images, the instructions are well laid out and geared toward the laymen.I'll update this post once I get a chance to try my hand at hydroponic gardening and been able to eat the vegetables of my labor.




Best Linda Jones Hobbies & Home I saw a few YouTube videos on the Kratky method of hydroponics, but haven’t been able to get it to work. None of the other hydroponic books I’ve bought even mention the Kratky method. This book helped me understand my mistakes and offers practical advice on how to affordably grow your own food. Thank you earthmom!!!


Linda Jones Hobbies & Home I just love this book. It definitely inspired me to to grow and regrow in new ways. I have been considering growing inside hydroponically for quite some time. I have been on the fence about how to go about making an affordable hydroponic grow system. I am gonna go with the hydroponic grow bed in this book. It has instructions and pictures. This book has a lot of neat planting ideas. It is well written with easy to understand instructions. It also contains many helpful links. I highly recommend this book to anyone that gardens or wants to garden, especially if you have limited space. You will find many handy ideas in this book without the high price. This book is very enjoyable to read and a great value. Money well spent! Hats off to the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment