Monday, January 13, 2020

Best 2020 - Gardening: A Beginner's Guide to Organic Vegetable Gardening


Best Hobbies & Home 2020 ✔ Gardening: A Beginner's Guide to Organic Vegetable Gardening. 

👍
👍
👍




Simon Hamilton,Kevin Theis Gardening & Landscape Design It was not indicated that it is only 27 pages and not detailed. It literally felt like elementary school while reading it. Most of the content is common sense or widely known to most people. Then there's the price. Roughly $16 for 27 pages of content (not full pages, mind you)?? Absolutely no. I've found other, more descriptive gardening books for cheaper and with (literally) 10x the number of pages. I requested a refund and shipped it back today. We will see if it the process goes smoothly.




Best Simon Hamilton,Kevin Theis Gardening & Landscape Design Nelson Mandela said that one of the most important things in keeping him sane during his time in prison - was his daily gardening. It heals the mind and appeases the spirit. So I got into garderning. Simon Hamilton's work is a great little guidebook written to introduce readers to the benefits of not only gardening - but organic gardening. With a proper introduction to all important elements - from sunlight to soil quality, pH levels and gear - the author put together a very helpful and concise book. Recommended for anyone interested in gardening - and the benefits that come along with it!


Simon Hamilton,Kevin Theis Gardening & Landscape Design My girlfriend loves gardening so much that she started to buy things for her well imaginary garden I must say but she said that it's a tiny garden so I couldn't see it. I bought her some seeds to plant and some pots to go support her, and of course soil and fertilizers. I also need to buy her a book for gardening as well as the tools.She started her own garden and I was amazed that some plants are starting to grow. I thought I needed to understand why she loves doing that so I purchased some books, well, digitally and one of the books was Simon's. I read this throughout the time while I am travelling going to our meetings and I must say this one is very helpful indeed especially for me who hasn't even has the interest to grow one single seed. I needed to understand gardening and this one helped me out. Now, I watch my girlfriend waters her plants and there's this calamansi plant that we watch to grow more fruits.Gardening isn't that bad to be a hobby after all. Thanks to Simon. Now, I have a small tomato plant planted in one of my girlfriend's pot. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment