Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Best 2020 - AeroGarden Black Harvest, 2019 Model


Best Gardening & Lawn Care 2020 ✔ AeroGarden Black Harvest, 2019 Model. 

👍Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
👍INCLUDES GOURMET HERB SEED KIT (6 POD) - Genovese Basil, Curly Parsley, Dill, Thyme, Thai Basil and Mint & a 3oz bottle of our patented, all natural plant nutrients (enough for a full season of growth)
👍EASY TO USE - Control panel tells you when to add water, reminds you when to add plant food (included), automatically turns lights on and off for your hydroponics growing system




AeroGarden Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics You are suppose to call them for new pods if they don't grow. So I had tried numerous times to call. Usually the queue number was too large. I gave up! I had left them my call back number and no response from them. Today, my queue was 5. So I decided to wait it out. Three hours and 43 minutes later, I was queue #1. While I was waiting for someone to pick up, I had also wrote to customer support complaining about the wait time and my problem. So far, no one has responded. Of course, I hang up after close to 4 hours. It is to show what a bad business AeroGarden is!Yesterday, I wrote Homedepot an email. Immediately, someone wrote back.I was just trying to reach Aerogarden for some new pods that wasn't growing. I think they should find an outsource to answer their phone and email. Look like they will spend one hour answering one phone call. I wasted 4 hours of my time today!




Best AeroGarden Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics This is the first aerogarden I've purchased and I've had it for 2.5 weeks now. It came with a 6-pod herb kit and 5 out of the 6 pods have sprouted. The thyme did not sprout even though the sprouting period should have been a maximum of 14 days and it has now been 21. I contacted aerogarden about this but they told me that I have to wait a full 21 days before they will send me a replacement for the thyme. I will try to contact them again.It's been really fun watching the plants grow and sprout and it's very easy. The only thing I don't like is how bright the whole system is. I can't look directly at it or else it's very blinding. I had to put a dark bag over the whole thing to keep from blinding myself and my family. If it had some sort of light blocker I think that would be much better. I don't know how anyone can leave this on their work desk as a decorative piece because it's so bright. Otherwise I am very happy with my purchase and look forward to sampling the herbs in a few weeks.


AeroGarden Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics I have a black thumb which I think is important to add to this review. I planted everything photographed 1/3/19 and I took this photo this morning (2/5/19) it takes care of itself and they grow a little bit more each day. It's the most exciting part of my morning routine.. will my coffee brews I admire my plants! I used the basil and parsley from the packet that came with the kit. But I ordered my own seeds along with the "plant anything kit" to grow jalapeno + poblano peppers, Roma tomatoes and marijuana.

No comments:

Post a Comment