Saturday, January 25, 2020

Best 2020 - iPower GLTENTXS3 Hydroponic Water-Resistant Tent Tool Bag and Floor Tray Light and Indoor Plant Growing, 32" x 32" x 63", Black and Silver


Best Gardening & Lawn Care 2020 ✔ iPower GLTENTXS3 Hydroponic Water-Resistant Tent Tool Bag and Floor Tray Light and Indoor Plant Growing, 32" x 32" x 63", Black and Silver. 

👍Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
👍Package Includes: 1 iPower 32”x 32”x 63” Grow Tent, 1 Water-Resistant Removable Mylar Floor Tray for easy cleaning, 2 Filter Straps and 1 user manual
👍Durability: Our tear-proof thick tent material with over 95% reflective mylar interior returns up to 92-97% of your grow light bulbs’ light back to your plants and herbs. Increase your grows without adding to your energy bill! Keep your grows contained, prevent odors from leaking out, and stop pests from getting in




iPower Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics If it were up to me my diet would consist of ramen noodles, and potatoes. Only because those are the two cheapest things on the planet I can think of, and I would probably grow my own potatoes (speaking of which, I do grow my own tomatoes, onions, chives, and various other green veggies....)I've purchased cheap lights, cheap tents, cheap grow medium, all in a vain effort to find a 'good quality balance'. Hardly ever happens.But this....Look, I've actually built a carbon filter from scratch, and it worked great, thing is... It cost me MORE than buying this unit did. This unit, OUT PERFORMS what I built from scratch (engineering background), now, its not as quiet, but its also not loud, I'm willing to bet if I had it properly mounted with rubber bushings, it would be next to silent (it is not properly mounted, it is sitting on a wire rack *increases the amount of vibrations*)I have been growing for a very long time, for personal consumption, I have had several issues with odor, even after I built my own filter... Since installing this thing almost a year ago, there have been no problems.There is a filter cover that comes with it, you should hand wash it and let it drip dry, and the filter itself is actually very easy to swap out with a little practice.This is a great buy, I will recommend this to my fellow growers, as well as you. If you want strong and healthy plants, without the odor, this works great!Pro Tip: If you are running Co2, run the exhaust of the filter back into your tent, it'll keep your temps raised, and you won't loose any Co2




Best iPower Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics Package arrived early and well packed. The fan looks and runs great and the package includes sturdy ratcheting hardware, unfortunately the filter looks used and has some damage. The top and bottom flanges of the filter are scratched and dented as if it was dropped/dragged. The filter was so well packed and padded though that the damage couldn’t have been caused during shipping plus the pre filter included was dirty and frayed even though it was in it’s own zip lock bag. Another concern is the fan speed controller, it currently works but the back cover is separating from the case and something is jingling around inside the case so I’m worried about having it plugged into my electrical socket. I have heard that ipower makes good products but due to the damaged filter and speed controller I’m not confident the items will perform as well as they should.


iPower Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics This is a powerful little fan! The sides of my tent go concave when I turn it on full. It's much quieter that I was expecting. Don't connect the filter directly to the inlet or you'll get some vibration noise, separate with a short section of pipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment