Thursday, January 23, 2020

Best 2020 - Gardening Indoors with Soil & Hydroponics


Best Hobbies & Home 2020 ✔ Gardening Indoors with Soil & Hydroponics. 

👍
👍
👍




George Van Patten Gardening & Landscape Design This is a tough review to write, because the book is actually very good. The problem is the title. The title implies that hydroponics is an important focus of the book, but it isn't. The book has about 20 chapters, and only one, the 13th is about hydroponics. In addition the chapter contains only vague details about how to setup and use hydroponics. The book would be much better titled: "Gardening Indoors", then it could get the ranking it deserves.




Best George Van Patten Gardening & Landscape Design I think the book is outdatedTheir is no info on LED lights... which I, and may other people ownAlso the book has many ADs, Yes you heard it... advertisementsAt least 10 pages of advertisements for various hydroponic products in the book... not sure why I should pay for thisBut... the book does have some very good information


George Van Patten Gardening & Landscape Design I am just starting into Hydroponics for the first time. I will grow some hot pepper plants indoors. I had read a lot of different info on the web and did learn a little. But almost all the info I could find was about growing pot! Growing vegetables is just not the same, yes captain obvious here. I wish I had found this book first however, as it would have saved me a lot of hunting and wasted time. It is a very complete and organized source of information on this subject. It explained lighting very well and without it I would not have been able to do this. He explains how to figure out how much light you need and how to provide it. I wanted to use fluorescent lighting and could not find any detailed info on the subject. This book covers the entire subject of indoor gardening and not just lighting. He covers growing in dirt or hydroponics. I would highly recommend this book to anyone starting a garden indoors for the first time. Or if you have tried to grow vegetables inside and just did not do very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment