Friday, January 10, 2020

Best 2020 - Marijuana: How to Grow and Deal the Best Deed in the Game (Cannabis, Hemp, Immune system, Weed, Hydroponics)


Best Medicine 2020 ✔ Marijuana: How to Grow and Deal the Best Deed in the Game (Cannabis, Hemp, Immune system, Weed, Hydroponics). 

👍
👍
👍




Anthony Pekarski Never would I thought that selling and growing weed was such a tedious process. Although I never plan on performing such illegal activity, it is definitely a great read for anyone whos simply curious to know how the whole process actually works. I rate this book 5/5 simply because it provided very valuable information in the most simplistic way possible, and is a definite read.Compared to the other weed books that I have purchased which only provided a very basic frame of how the whole "game" works, this book provides an idea of how it works, and why it works too, which evokes a powerful desire to maybe one day try it myself once it becomes legalized.




Best Anthony Pekarski  


Anthony Pekarski  Its amazing how selling and dealing weed can literally be done by anyone. Like the book mentions, these acts should never be performed, as it is considered a schedule I drug. I cannot speak for everyone else, but it was my curosity that lead me to purchase this book, and I have to say I was a bit tempted at first, but realized the consequences of breaking the law is definitely something I would not risk, especially when I have a happy and successful family. But for individuals who have nothing to lose, I can see how it can be easy money for anyone. As I was expecting more of an actual concept of the drug game itself, and how it is abused to by drug dealers to gain profit, I liked how the book demonstrated an actual step-by-step process, rather than basic ideas that everyone already knows. Either way a definite recommend for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment