Thursday, January 2, 2020

Best 2020 - Bootstrapping the Food Revolution: A New Entrepreneur's Guide to Starting a Hydroponic Farm to Table Business for Under 15k


Best Business & Money 2020 ✔ Bootstrapping the Food Revolution: A New Entrepreneur's Guide to Starting a Hydroponic Farm to Table Business for Under 15k. 

👍
👍
👍




Brandon Youst I got so much information out of this book that I read it twice. I am starting a small CSA program outside of Austin, TX and although I don't use hydroponics, I found this book to be very helpful. Also, in one of the later chapters, the author quoted the movie Office Space, and that's just awesome.




Best Brandon Youst  


Brandon Youst  Very well written.I have often had dreams of chucking it all and starting my own business and/or growing my own food. I had no plans of doing the latter as the former, but this book really gave great insights into both. It is short and very much to the point, which I appreciate. Brandon doesn't waste words repeating verbatim what he learned from other sources, he just points to those sources and tells you what they are good for. This allows you to use what you want instead of having to digest it all while reading this.It is doubly inspirational seeing someone in their 20's doing this without a ton of money to start off with It makes it seem more within reach for someone like myself. It is proof that you don't needs tens or hundreds of thousands saved.This isn't an end all book on how to be successful in your own business. This is how one guy did it, and how he is successful with it, but it lays out so many steps that are useful in many other facets of life. Having a clear mind, how to find resources, financial planning - these are all steps laid out in a concise and informative matter.It took me only a few hours to read thanks to the concise writing style, and it was definitely time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment