Monday, March 9, 2020

Best 2020 - xGarden 60 Pack Green 360 Degree Micro Sprayer Fan Jet Hydroponic Aeroponic Misters Cloners


Best Gardening & Lawn Care 2020 ✔ xGarden 60 Pack Green 360 Degree Micro Sprayer Fan Jet Hydroponic Aeroponic Misters Cloners. 

👍Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
👍60 pack Green Micro Sprayers with 360 Degree Fan Jet Spray Pattern
👍31.4 GPH Flow Rate (at 20 PSI)




xGarden Sprayers & Accessories I added these to my drip watering system in the garden and the flowers. They put out a lot of water and the spray is pretty wide. When I connected them to the 1/4" lines there isn't enough pressure to run them so I put them directly on the main 5/8" line and they work well.




Best xGarden Sprayers & Accessories These are sturdy and non-clogging so far after a month of intermittent use under 1000 ppm. They have an even spray pattern that is pretty consistent from one to the next. No complaints.


xGarden Sprayers & Accessories Great price, great product. Keep in mind though you’ll need a high powered pump to get a fine mist from these. I’m running a 400 gph pump that can make a decent mist when powering one sprayer head. As soon as I went to three heads it was more of a spray than a mist. I plan to eventually have about 9 sprayers in my aeroponic system so I’ll need a much stronger pump, I’ll start with something in the 1600 gph range even though basic math tells me I’ll need more like 3600 haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment