Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Best 2020 - Osunby LED Grow Light, 150W Dimmable Growing Lamp 289 LEDs with Red Blue Spectrum for Hydroponic Indoor Plants Seedling, Vegetative and Flowering


Best Gardening & Lawn Care 2020 ✔ Osunby LED Grow Light, 150W Dimmable Growing Lamp 289 LEDs with Red Blue Spectrum for Hydroponic Indoor Plants Seedling, Vegetative and Flowering. 

👍Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
👍Dimmable New Technology--- Dimming grow light, the brightness could be adjusted from 0-100% for different growing stages, save every penny from your electricity bill.
👍Sturdy Structure-Ultrathin 0.4" full aluminum housing design greenhouse grow lights, not plastic like most of the other lights, best heat dissipation to get a longer life span with no harm to your plants . IP51 housing to resist water, frog, drips, mist etc. Update handing kit make this panel grow light much more easy to assemble.




Osunby Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics This lamps is amazing and what makes it even more amazing is its excellent customer service. I had and issue but it was solved in a blink of an eye. I know they stand by their products and you get the quality you promise. From now on these are the lights I will be buying to grow my plants.




Best Osunby Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics I’ve used these for a few months now, and they work great. The only downside is that it hangs so freely, and I’m in an apartment setting (small) so I feel like something is always causing to swing/move out of place, so some of my plant ends up not getting light when it offsets itself. I wish I had an option to just clip it off of the shelf I’m hanging it off of. It’s absolutely perfect other wise


Osunby Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics This LED light arrived in excellent condition, well packaged and clear instruction sheet...although somewhat self evident how dimmer is connect to light panel and power plug to dimmer. But better clear instructions than leave us guessing. Installed today and using for tomatoes. Great to have something arrive that has all the parts necessary and can be installed in 5 minutes! Now if those tomatoes grow...it will be the perfect product and I will reorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment