Thursday, March 5, 2020

Best 2020 - Hydro-Story The Complete Manual Of Hydroponic Gardening At Home


Best 2020 ✔ Hydro-Story The Complete Manual Of Hydroponic Gardening At Home. 

👍
👍
👍




Charles E. & Hap Brenizer Sherman,Photographs and Drawings This book is brilliant...it isn't just a "how-to", it has a narrative in which a spirit named Indito guides the author in his quest for the ultimate plant production.(Sort of like the Celestine Prophecy of hydroponics!)And the illustrations are simply fabulous...I can't get rid of my copy. Every time I try to get rid of some books, I open this one up...one look at those drawings that could only have been made in the 1970's, and it goes right back on the shelf to stay.Enjoy! :^)




Best Charles E. & Hap Brenizer Sherman,Photographs and Drawings  


Charles E. & Hap Brenizer Sherman,Photographs and Drawings  This is my husband's uncle Hap. This was a college thesis. We didn't know about it until recently. So, happy I found this. I ordered two-one for each brother. They arrived in great condition. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment