Sunday, March 1, 2020

Best 2020 - Grow Great Marijuana: An Uncomplicated Guide to Growing the World's Finest Cannabis


Best Crafts 2020 ✔ Grow Great Marijuana: An Uncomplicated Guide to Growing the World's Finest Cannabis. 

👍
👍
👍




Logan Edwards Hobbies & Home ‘Grow Great Marijuana’ is a straightforward, no fluff ebook that will take a beginner’s hand and show him/her how to grow marijuana. The step-by-step instructions are very well written and easy to follow. This ebook guides you from the very first step of choosing where to grow marijuana in your house; to security issues you might face being a grower (law enforcement, nosy neighbors, kids, etc.)To complement the simple steps, the author also includes pictures and drawings to help you understand what you need to do. I’m more of a visual person so the pictures really help me understand the instructions better.Another great part of this ebook is the description of the equipment. Logan goes into great detail about what exactly you will need for a successful grow operation, the pros and cons of different types of equipment and how to properly set it up.I would HIGHLY recommend this ebook to anyone interested in growing his/her own cannabis. Its straightforward style and detailed directions makes growing accessible to an absolute beginner. This is the only marijuana growing book you’ll ever need!




Best Logan Edwards Hobbies & Home This was an informative book, & I do recomend it because it included a lot of importantant info for seting up your grow room, lighting, lighting schedules, grow room security & the harvesting/curing process. However it is geared towards a strictly "hydroponic" grow strategy, which I do not plan to incorporate any time in the near future being a first time grower. Growing out of flower pots is much cheaper(I think) & a lot less hassle(I think). Another reason why I recommend this book is because should you chose to go "hydroponic", then this is surely an uncomplicated guide. No crazy charts or chemical compositions, just pretty straight forward info any layman could understand. Any gardener terms the author felt might not be known to the reader, he defines under the paragraph it was first used. The reason I only gave this book 3 stars was because it in no way covered normal gardening grow & none of the descriptions explained this book as only covering "hydroponic" growing. I am past the grow season for my available space in my climatoral region, so I won't be able to tell whether this book offered any useful info for me, but I do believe most of the info in the book not concerning the "hydroponic" part of the process(& there was a lot of it) can be used on regular grows.


Logan Edwards Hobbies & Home Illinois goes full recreational in less than a month! Now that we have my wife's medical card it time to get crackin'! While this book is a bit dated, it is a perfect "first read" for anyone looking to get into hydroponics growing! There are certainly more scientific and detailed grow guides out there, but I appreciated how Logan kept the terminology basic and easy for a layperson to understand. This is a great "cover to cover" primer for the new grower and I recommend reading the entire book before your first seed is germinated.The one major drawback is that this book was published before the "Full Spectrum LED" lighting craze hit, so if you plan to use LED lights (as I am) you will need to research that elsewhere. That said, I highly recommend this book for anyone with little to zero growing experience.Advanced and intermediate growers will likely not find this book very useful, but could certainly benefit from using it to prime a friend who is looking to get started.Perhaps we can convince Logan to update the book to include a section on LED lighting?

No comments:

Post a Comment