Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Best 2020 - Grodan Wrapped Mini Blocks 2" x 2" x 1.5" Pack of 24


Best Gardening & Lawn Care 2020 ✔ Grodan Wrapped Mini Blocks 2" x 2" x 1.5" Pack of 24. 

👍Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
👍includes pair of THCity Nitrile Gloves
👍




Grodan Soils I bought these to try my hand at some larger plants like peppers and tomatoes in deep water cultures. Although they are 2" squares they will not fill all the way to the bottom of a 3" net cup due to the cup's taper. I will pick up some 6" cups to use in 5 gallon buckets and see what happens. These blocks are nicely packaged and came with a set of gloves. Unlike the bulk sheets of 1.25" blocks, none arrive damaged. I look forward to using these and will follow up with a report on my success or failure.




Best Grodan Soils I have been using this brand for a couple of years in my porch hydroponic garden. I have placed multiple orders which always come fast and in perfect condition. They will last longer then any plant you grow in your Hydroponic garden. I will continue to use them due to the great quality and fast shipping. Thanks!


Grodan Soils Great price and shipped quick, although they were slightly damaged during shipping (crushed in the plastic bag they shipped in). They work well for retaining moisture -- seeds like it. I was a little disappointed by the center hole diameter, it is a little large. I tried fluffing the rockwool around my clone stems to get a better fit, but the whole is too large. I eventually just started going through a corner of the rockwool.I am glad I only made a small order. I may look for a substitute next time. The damage in shipping, and the center hole diameter, are issues I don't want to repeat.I wouldn't recommend this particular rockwool to others for the issues I mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment