Monday, March 2, 2020

Best 2020 - High Times Presents Jorge Cervantes: Grow Film - ganja growing guru, brings step by step growing instructions


Best 2020 ✔ High Times Presents Jorge Cervantes: Grow Film - ganja growing guru, brings step by step growing instructions. 

👍
👍
👍




I've read books, watched youtube videos, read forum opinions...etc, etc...you have to take an opinion and go with it and this guy shows why and how these methods work...there are parts that kinda remind me of those videos I use to have to watch in science class in high school...breaking down the specifics of the plant..etc...i dig it...just a cool dude taking his time and going through all these various stages of plant growth, harvest, and production....there are comedy clips from "trailer park boys" that are relevant to the subject he's on...just a good over all, informative and entertaining video...I've watched it 3 or 4 times...its a great to watch before bed or when there isn't quite anything else on....gets engrained in your membrane :)




Best  There is A lot of good information on how learning on how to growing is done and things you need so get the DVDThe price is right so have some fun and get it as said before you need to get good seeds but you never know someYou have may great seeds right know also you must learn to tell the difference between the female and male Plant'syou only want females. Well have a good time trying it takes time to learn.


 Hi , I was disappointed in the movie. I really did not learn much from this. If you have any experience this is not the dvd for you has many nice pictures and I'd professionally shot. I was hoping there would be great detail on led lights growing indoors ext. I also purchased Jorges book (marijuana grow basics). This book is awesome great detail on growing in indoors , outdoors. It covers all topics. I have several DVDs and books and believe this to be the most in detail, Professionally written book on the subject of marijuana. Ed's book is also terrific and maybe even more detailed. If you dont have much cash and only buy one book buy jorges. The advantage I find over eds is Jorge doesn't use a lot of hundred dollar words that I guess at the meaning. LOL . good luck with your Endeavor's.

No comments:

Post a Comment