Sunday, March 8, 2020

Best 2020 - The Rooftop Growing Guide: How to Transform Your Roof into a Vegetable Garden or Farm


Best Hobbies & Home 2020 ✔ The Rooftop Growing Guide: How to Transform Your Roof into a Vegetable Garden or Farm. 

👍
👍
👍




Annie Novak Gardening & Landscape Design When the Rooftop Growing Guide arrived and I started reading it I just couldn't put it down. With my passion for plants, soil and gardens I was literally spellbound and finished it in one reading. I was fascinated by the history of gardens on page 12 and 13. I loved the pictures as the photos are not only beautiful but assist one in being able to imagine designing and making their own "special" rooftop garden. All the very detailed "how to advice" about how to successfully create a variety of rooftop gardens included is extremely helpful. I cherish the book and will share copies with my friends. I am very grateful to Annie Novak for writing and generously sharing her hard won knowledge (gained from actual experience and no doubt tons of hard work) on how to develop Rooftop Gardens with others around the world. The Rooftop Growing Guide opens up wonderful new horizons regarding how to grow both healthy food and create lovely green outdoor lawns and privacy spaces that include trees, shrubs and flowers on formerly unused rooftops. Miriam W.




Best Annie Novak Gardening & Landscape Design Best gardening book ever!


Annie Novak Gardening & Landscape Design I have bought several rooftop gardening books this past year, but in my opinion, this is THE rooftop gardening/farming book to buy! It is full of accessible, quality information on just about anything you will need - The clear how-to guides cover everything from how to assess your sun exposure to building a worm bin to figuring out what nutrients your plants need. The author also includes interviews with other rooftop growers, including imagines from their spaces for tips and inspiration. I especially enjoy the general aesthetic of the book - it is full of information, but not too big to carry with you, the photographs and sketches are beautiful, the organization of the text makes it easy to read, and the margins and big enough to take your own notes as you use this book as your guide to start trying things out and making things grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment