Monday, March 16, 2020

Best 2020 - TruSkin Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, 1 fl oz


Best Face 2020 ✔ TruSkin Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, 1 fl oz. 

👍Advanced Antioxidant Serum - An indispensable nutrient for collagen production, vitamin C synergistically blends with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E in this advanced formula designed to target the most common signs of aging including brightness, firmness, fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots & sun spots.
👍THE DIFFERENCE in skin treated with TruSkin Vitamin C Serum is striking. See thousands of reviews from real Amazon customers below rave about brighter, fresher looking skin, improved tone and clarity, smaller pores, less breakouts, fine lines and dark spots.
👍Leaping Bunny certified CRUELTY FREE. Formulated and bottled in the USA.




TruSkin Naturals Treatments & Masks I wanted to love this, but unfortunately every time I put it on my face it would dry it out. I even put on moisturizer, but it would dry out my face so bad I would get dry spots on my cheeks and above my eyebrows. At first I was convinced it was due to the cold dry weather, but once I stopped using it took at least a week for my skin to get back to normal. I do not recommend this product.EDIT:Although the product did not work out for me, TruSkin provides wonderful customer service! Erica emailed me right away once she found out the product dried out my skin and offered a refund. She then recommended another product that might be better for my dry skin and is going to ship it to me free of charge. I was truly amazed by the quality of service and hope that the new product will work much better for me!




Best TruSkin Naturals Treatments & Masks This product saved my skin. I did NOT receive this at a discount and this is NOT a sponsored review. I seldom write reviews but just had to review this product. I’ve been struggling with acne for YEARS. I have very acne-prone skin. I get a new pimple almost every day and it seemed like there was never a time I didn’t have a pimple on my face. Acne leaves super dark blemishes/scars on my face. I do believe my acne is partly genetic - another reason may be stress from college and not getting enough sleep. I’ve tried all different types of moisturizers and cleansers. Nothing worked. However I bought this serum on a whim. Omgggg. Guys. Literally my face stopped flaring within 3 days. I was PIMPLE FREE FOR MORE THAN 48 hours (a new record). In the photo, the left side was day 1 of applying serum. As you can see I had extremely dark blemishes and active pimples. The photo to the right shows my skin exactly 2 months later. Blemishes have faded DRASTICALLY and I have no active breakouts. This hasn’t happened in years. I truly and honestly think it is due to this product. If you are hesitant, don’t be BUY IT!- I cleanse my face every morning and night with Burt’s Bees deep cleansing cream, then moisturizer and follow it with 3 drops of this serum (one drop for each cheek + chin and one drop for my forehead).It has also helped my under eye bags (use one drop for both undereyes; pat gently with fingers.)


TruSkin Naturals Treatments & Masks The results are unbelievable, Was a bit skeptical because all the reviews were from Caucasian women. I was slightly worried that my skin would not respond as well but I was quite mistaken.With or without makeup, my skin is bright, smooth and my spots are disappearing.One other result i am sure a number of people have not noticed is that your palms get softer too, i guess the residue on the palms makes it soft and supple.

No comments:

Post a Comment