Friday, March 6, 2020

Best 2020 - Kitchen Sink Farming - Complete Collection: Easily & Cheaply Grow, Sprout, and Ferment Your Own Food for a Healthier Now & a Greener Future (Volume 5)


Best Fitness & Dieting 2020 ✔ Kitchen Sink Farming - Complete Collection: Easily & Cheaply Grow, Sprout, and Ferment Your Own Food for a Healthier Now & a Greener Future (Volume 5). 

👍
👍
👍




Jean-Pierre Parent Nutrition Who knew that healthy eating could be this cheap and simple!?! Awesome information presented in a simple to understand manner. A must have if you want to start eating healthy and you are on a limited budget.




Best Jean-Pierre Parent Nutrition I need compete information presented in an organized format with pictures. I found myself reading "stories" and having to watch youtubes of the things he was saying to do. I bought this after watching one of Jean-Pierres videos. All very inspiring thought provoking. I need more hand holding instruction.


Jean-Pierre Parent Nutrition I found the book very helpful in starting to ferment, sprout, grow and enjoy the home grown foods. I am very inspired. I started a keto diet, I am a vegan, though, and sprouts help me enrich my diet. I feel energized after one a day meal. It is called OMAD - one meal a day. The recipes in the book help me enrich my OMAD + Keto lifestyle. Thank you so much, a highly recommended book, actually a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment