Thursday, March 19, 2020

Best 2020 - I DON'T DO WEEDS: Long line hydroponics


Best Crafts 2020 ✔ I DON'T DO WEEDS: Long line hydroponics. 

👍
👍
👍




Pete Gibson Hobbies & Home




Best Pete Gibson Hobbies & Home 


Pete Gibson Hobbies & Home In his short book, "I Don't Do Weeds," Pete Gibson walks us through a how-to of a long line hydroponic garden setup that avoids weeds and produces good yield. He shares his successes, mistakes, and how you can do it on the cheap (along with some tongue-in-cheek humor).We have a small "dirt" garden in our backyard. Our schedules don't allow us to weed it as much as it needs, so our veggie production is less than stellar. After reading this book, I'm intrigued and want to try a hydroponic setup for strawberries because our kids would enjoy the fresh fruit and I don't do weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment