Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Best 2020 - Huamuyu Hydroponic Garden Aquaponic Fish Tank Plants Growing System Self-Cleaning Seed Sprouter Tray


Best Gardening & Lawn Care 2020 ✔ Huamuyu Hydroponic Garden Aquaponic Fish Tank Plants Growing System Self-Cleaning Seed Sprouter Tray. 

👍Fish Tank & Seed Sprouter: The fish waste fertilizes the plants, and the plants clean the water for fish.
👍Self Cleaning System: Plants consume fish dung as nutrients, so the tank requires 50% fewer cleanings than traditional fish tanks.
👍Educational Product: Use the system at home or in a classroom. Let kids learn germination and teach concepts like food sustainability, aquatic environments, and animal care.




Huamuyu Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics I started my very first aquaponics garden with this tank. my suggestion is is that if you desire to grow something besides peas you purchases more growing media such as hydroton or even river rock to ensure a better root grip. I am growing Thyme, mint, and peas in my growing bed. ( PS: I took the led out of the pencils)




Best Huamuyu Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics So far so good and does what is advertised. I'm still getting water setup and some seeds going. Only downside is that if you want seeds to be started the tray holes are too big for anything other than the type they give you. But I had some extra hydroponic starter blocks so I am running those separately and then will insert into this setup. Great value as alot of products are included in the purchase. Final kinda negative...the filter wire protrudes from an akwark location on the side..could have put that around back.


Huamuyu Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics We used this for a school science project. We didn’t have to add anything but the fish. And it was beautiful. We look forward to it being a permanent part of our home. The beans grew so big we had to trellace them up. It was a wonderful learning experience for my child as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment