Saturday, March 21, 2020

Best 2020 - GARDENING BUNDLE! THE ONLY GARDENING BOOK YOU NEED: Book 1: Mini Farming, Book 2: Backyard Homesteading, Book 3: Companion Gardening, Book 4: Hydroponics for Beginners (Ultimate Backyard Gardening)


Best Crafts 2020 ✔ GARDENING BUNDLE! THE ONLY GARDENING BOOK YOU NEED: Book 1: Mini Farming, Book 2: Backyard Homesteading, Book 3: Companion Gardening, Book 4: Hydroponics for Beginners (Ultimate Backyard Gardening). 

👍
👍
👍




Mark O'Connell Hobbies & Home Easy to read. Almost to the point of being boring.Love the charts. I love charts.Best thing is they are short and to the point. I really don't care for "how to" books that don't get straight to the solution.




Best Mark O'Connell Hobbies & Home For the people who love gardening or homesteading this bundle is a real treasure. All the books are very well written, easy to understand. Nice actionable tips. Best of all, the author focuses on organic methods. Recommended!


Mark O'Connell Hobbies & Home I bought this a couple of months ago - ahead of the South African spring: sadly now a drought. Even so, it has become my gardening "Bible." I found the Companion Planting section particularly helpful and have accordingly patronised local nurseries and grouped my plants - as much as possible - accordingly. It has also stimulated me to do further research & learning. I have a few animals but, as a vegetarian they're not for slaughter. However, they have partaken in the building of compost for vegetables & flowers. I really recommend this clearly-written and practical "bundle" to anyone keen on gardening or happily owning a stand which will support all the suggestions. Would really like to get in touch with Mark for sharing of my "anti-drought" ideas and his - probably much better - advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment