Friday, March 20, 2020

Best 2020 - Pawfly 4 inch Air Stone Bubble ASR100 Ball Shape Airstones Diffuser for Aquarium Hydroponics


Best Aquarium Pumps & Filters 2020 ✔ Pawfly 4 inch Air Stone Bubble ASR100 Ball Shape Airstones Diffuser for Aquarium Hydroponics. 

👍Flat bottom design ensure the stone place steadily on the bottom of tank.
👍High dissolved oxygen rate and create even and tiny bubbles for your fishes to breathe easily.
👍Measure 4" in Diameter by 2.4" height.




Pawfly Air Pump Accessories This sucker pushes out ALL KINDS of air - including the super small bubbles that we want! For people complaining about "not enough bubbles", it's simple - your pump is either old or not powerful enough. This baby is 4" wide. It takes some power to run it. I paired mine with a Tetra Whisper 60 gallon air pump. Worked like a charm. Air just POURS out of this thing now!Tetra Whisper Air Pump, For 60 to 100 Gallon Aquariums




Best Pawfly Air Pump Accessories I purchased these for use in my hydroponic setups. They are larger and suitable for large reservoirs or barrel systems. They have a metal line connector and attach to 1/4" or 3/8" air line. I use this with a larger air pump, so it produces a large amount of bubbles.I am happy with my purchase and I would recommend these to others...


Pawfly Air Pump Accessories And............don't tell me my pump is not strong enough!! I'm using a NEW TETRA LUFT with the dial setting - strongest pump on the market. 7.25 PSI!! Also note....no "tiny bubbles" as advertised.

No comments:

Post a Comment