Saturday, February 15, 2020

Best 2020 - The Year-Round Solar Greenhouse: How to Design and Build a Net-Zero Energy Greenhouse


Best Hobbies & Home 2020 ✔ The Year-Round Solar Greenhouse: How to Design and Build a Net-Zero Energy Greenhouse. 

👍
👍
👍




Lindsey Schiller,Marc Plinke Gardening & Landscape Design great information in the book, so glad I got it. Absolutely recommend for anyone looking at building a year round greenhouse or small conservatory. We thought we knew exactly how we wanted ours and now have upgraded our plans significantly due to the good information in this book.




Best Lindsey Schiller,Marc Plinke Gardening & Landscape Design If you are serious about building a green house this book is a MUST HAVE. I started the process of designing a green house on paper and suddenly all kinds of technical questions came into my head. I bought this book and it addressed every question I had. It also pointed out several things I did not think of. Very well written and extremely helpful.


Lindsey Schiller,Marc Plinke Gardening & Landscape Design Everything it says it is and more. Well written, lots of references, great examples. The amount of solar mass needed is largely based on high altitude, clear skies, but enough explanation is given I should have no trouble building a passive solar greenhouse in Salem, Oregon. Altitude about 135 feet and lots of overcast days (weeks or months). Barrels, plastic or steel, are too expensive for me, $50.00 each. Gas 50 gallon hot water heaters are free and not much trouble removing the foam insulation. Extremely pleased I bought this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment