Friday, February 28, 2020

Best 2020 - The Simplified Hydroponics Workbook (A Simplified Guide to Soilless Gardening)


Best Hobbies & Home 2020 ✔ The Simplified Hydroponics Workbook (A Simplified Guide to Soilless Gardening). 

👍
👍
👍




Joseph Goss Gardening & Landscape Design Without knowing ANYTHING about the subject of botany or hydroponics I was able to use this workbook. It is NOT a textbook but a simple little how-to that works. The book is set up in steps covering everything from seed starting, to system building, to watering. There is no way the subject could be made easier. At first, I bought a rather large text book on the subject and I was totally freaked. I couldn't understand a word. I bought this book because the title said "simplified." That sums it up. After reading it and following the steps, I got great results.I see that some people love it and some hate the book in the reviews on Amazon. I think if you are a science person with a love for complicated formulas and theory this is not the book for you. If you JUST WANT TO GROW PLANTS INDOORS WITHOUT ALOT OF GRIEF...you cannot buy a better book. My copy was NOT an inkjet copy as one of the other reviewers mentioned, so there may be two editions? I don't know. My edition was great. I also gave this book as a Christmas gift.I would buy it again.




Best Joseph Goss Gardening & Landscape Design My first disappointment with this "cult classic" is it arriving with several pages missing. Furthermore there is not much substance within and most topics are only briefly touched. However one section I liked is which plants grow in harmony, apart from that your money could be spent more wisely elsewhere. This book is cheap for a good reason.


Joseph Goss Gardening & Landscape Design Great find. The library was selling old books and it cost me $1.00Learned more about the essentials of hydroponics from this book than anywhere. It was missing that last few pages that have the tables but still a great find.

No comments:

Post a Comment