Saturday, February 22, 2020

Best 2020 - 50 Pack Cloning Collar Inserts, Premium Rubber, Weather and Water Resistant, fits 2 inch net pots, Made in USA (50)


Best Gardening & Lawn Care 2020 ✔ 50 Pack Cloning Collar Inserts, Premium Rubber, Weather and Water Resistant, fits 2 inch net pots, Made in USA (50). 

👍Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
👍★50 Black Cloning collars in every package. Perfectly fits 2 inch net pots. Great for Hydroponic Plant Germination in DIY cloners and clone machines.
👍★Professional Cloning made EASY, more production for less amount of work!




XCEL Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics Update: only using these for cloning until the roots take. I tried using as supports for an extended period and it made the stem weak.




Best XCEL Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics These collars vary slightly in size, but this is making about half of them to fall through my collar holder making them useless.


XCEL Indoor Gardening & Hydroponics I have been using the normal Ez-clone collars, but decided to order this brand this time primarily for the value.I noticed they are a little different looking, and softer then the normal ones I've bought before.They Fit inside my 2"net cups.I have not had to clean a batch of these yet so I can't say how well they hold up. The normal Ez-clone collars I have they have been pressure washed at least 3 times now with 1500psi nozzle there appears to be some signs of damage I imagine I will be tossing the Originals in the near future.How well they hold up to my washing would likely be the factor if I buy more, but I kind of do like these better so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment