Friday, February 21, 2020

Best 2020 - The Greenhouse Gardener's Manual


Best Hobbies & Home 2020 ✔ The Greenhouse Gardener's Manual. 

👍
👍
👍




Roger Marshall Gardening & Landscape Design Amazon has a ton of books on greenhouse gardening. I picked the right one. This book has solid info. While there is info I wasn't interested in (IE growing ornamental plants), it had great info on what I do wish to grow and provided detail I had not heard of before. I quickly gained knowledge in areas I thought I was already covered. Very informative




Best Roger Marshall Gardening & Landscape Design Great book. Just read the whole thing cover to cover in a few days. There are large sections that go into detail about different specific plants but also a lot of just plain good knowledge. It will be a great reference book now that I've read it.


Roger Marshall Gardening & Landscape Design I've been greenhouse gardening for several years and used this book as a refresher. It's filled with good information and would be an excellent book for those that are looking to start a greenhouse. Mr. Marshall gives an excellent overview and covers all the bases. All in all, an excellent primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment