Thursday, February 20, 2020

Best 2020 - Cannabis: A Beginner's Guide to Growing Marijuana


Best Hobbies & Home 2020 ✔ Cannabis: A Beginner's Guide to Growing Marijuana. 

👍
👍
👍




Danny Danko Gardening & Landscape Design This is a wonderful gift for folks new to growing cannabis. Its format is simplistic and easy to understand without sacrificing the depth that helps you get a great grow. It does focus solely on indoor grows, so that’s something to consider. The illustrations by Paul Layzell are a stand out throughout the book. I look forward to jumping into my first grow with the help of this awesome and informative guide. Thanks Danny and keep up the great work!




Best Danny Danko Gardening & Landscape Design Baby boomer learns new stuff about growing weed. I’m guessing it can be applied to other plants. I will be trying that this summer.


Danny Danko Gardening & Landscape Design Disappointed with this book. It is practically devoid of specific recommendations and specifics in general. I hoped this book would get me started growing cannabis but it will not. Huge rudimentary drawings, no photos, take up lots of space that should have been used for useful "how to do it" information. You can get much more specific info from the internet and YouTube than this book conveys and get it for free. I was swayed to purchase this book by its 5-star rave reviews but now I wonder if those reviews weren't unduly biased to boost book sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment