Friday, February 28, 2020

Best 2020 - How It's Made: Volume 1


Best 2020 ✔ How It's Made: Volume 1. 

👍
👍
👍




As an engineer, I find this show extremely addicting, informative, and fun.I do wish that sometimes they didn't move so fast, and focused a bit more on the manufacturing processes and design, but I understand it is simple, and there is a time constraint.It would be hard to condense manufacturing a car/truck/van into a 22 min program, let along a 1/3 segment of a 22 min program.The kayak one was a better example of the level I would personally like to see, but regardless, I love this show. Watching the machinery and people fabricate things I use on a daily basis is neat, and it opens my eyes to some manufacturing techniques that I might not realize are used.During undergrad (and to some extent graduate school) I remember some of my floormates sitting in front of their TV blitzed out of their minds on various substances, watching HIM intensely. The show was like crack to them. They actually went as far as to *shush* me when I tried to ask them anything.




Best  Just interesting enough to keep their attention, just boring enough to settle them down. Kids are 5 and 8.


 Great family friendly show for kids to learn from! Parents will enjoy it too. Each episode has several things that are made and seems to cover items that appeal to all ages of kids. The show is fast paced and interesting enough to keep kids’ attention.There are a lot of seasons of this show now, so it’s a good one for those kids that want their own series to watch. Besides learning how different items are made, there is a lot of specialized machinery that they use in the episodes, and you learn about that machinery too. It’s fascinating to see the detail that goes into making these machines to produce these products.Our family really enjoys this show, check it out and see what you learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment