Sunday, February 2, 2020

Best 2020 - Hydroponics for the Home Grower


Best Hobbies & Home 2020 ✔ Hydroponics for the Home Grower. 

👍
👍
👍




Howard M. Resh Gardening & Landscape Design Have not finished reading it all the way through but I like his presentations based upon his education and experience. I now know how to plan my hydroponic garden for next season. Will try to get some plants growing to extend the use of my Sansun Led grow lights.




Best Howard M. Resh Gardening & Landscape Design Excellent book. Plenty of detailed info about just about anything you need to know about hydroponics.


Howard M. Resh Gardening & Landscape Design This book is an excellent, exhaustive reference work. I combined it with two other books: DIY Hydroponics, by John Hennessy, and How to Hydroponics by Keith Roberto to get my home hydroponics started.

No comments:

Post a Comment