Thursday, February 27, 2020

Best 2020 - Tabletop Aquaponics -- for Homes, Schools, Churches, Clubs, and Science Fairs: Enjoy Learning to Grow Your Own Food


Best Science & Math 2020 ✔ Tabletop Aquaponics -- for Homes, Schools, Churches, Clubs, and Science Fairs: Enjoy Learning to Grow Your Own Food. 

👍
👍
👍




John Choisser If I could give this book 10 stars, I would! I have been researching hydroponics and aquaponics for the past few days and it all seemed so confusing on how to set up my own system indoors. For some reason, the instructions in this book made so much sense and I feel completely confident that I can now build my own system easily. Life saving shopping lists are also included. The history and knowledge of aquaponics is easy to understand. I am using the information for my personal home use, however it is a great book for educational purposes like classrooms. Thank you!




Best John Choisser  Excellent introduction to aquaponics. Very easy to understand, an excellent resource for beginners and teachers wanting to use aquaponics as a practical hand-on tool to teach various scientific concepts.


John Choisser  It was a good read for some basic how to ideas and set up (e.g., the list of materials and idea to scrounge as much as possible was great) but the book seemed to be a chapter or two short. I would have liked more description of how to complete the set up, discussion of why the author chose the options he did, and what are some impacts of you chose A over B or a bigger/more A. I think it is a good first read and your can replicate what he did but it lacks the background education that you would need if you wanted to modify what he did or figure out why something in your setup wasn't working. But for the price you can't beat it and I would recommend buying it. You'll just have to read another book for deeper learning or experiment with your own set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment