Monday, February 17, 2020

Best 2020 - The Science of Hydroponics - Introduction to Hydroponics


Best Crafts 2020 ✔ The Science of Hydroponics - Introduction to Hydroponics. 

👍
👍
👍




Sue Smith Hobbies & Home I try to absorb everything I can from Harley Smith and the Grow University. He has a way of making the complex world of plant nutrition very accessible. I look forward to every seminar and hope his next book is just around the corner.




Best Sue Smith Hobbies & Home Great book with a lot of easy to read facts and great information. Has helped me become a much better grower with a deeper appreciation for beautiful nature!!!!


Sue Smith Hobbies & Home Harley Smith is a wonderful teacher and this book covers the basics. Unfortunately I've been growing for too long for this book to help me out. The Glossary might come in handy in the future, but be aware this is a book about the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment